Many owners found after decorating the new house that they began to ventilate the house and put charcoal and various green plants everywhere. Some even installed air purifiers. But even so, the formaldehyde content in the indoor air still exceeds the standard! Then everyone has a question: why do we put too much formaldehyde in the activated carbon and green plants in my home?
Then listen to the editor to give you a scientific explanation. That is because the majority of owners and friends in the indoor air treatment, choose "purification", but not choose "governance". There are three ways to differentiate. The treatment is based on air purification to solve the problem of formaldehyde emission from pollution sources.
1. 室内甲醛浓度过高。【净化】适用于消除轻度甲醛污染，如新装修室内空气甲醛浓度0.2 mg/立方米以下。适用于新装修室内空气甲醛浓度0.2 mg/立方米以上的中重度污染。
1. Indoor formaldehyde concentration is too high. [purification] it is applicable to eliminate slight formaldehyde pollution, such as formaldehyde concentration in newly decorated indoor air is less than 0.2 mg / m3. It is suitable for medium and heavy pollution with formaldehyde concentration of more than 0.2 mg / m3 in newly decorated indoor air.
2. Sources of indoor pollution. [purification] it can reduce the short-term (1 week to 1, 2 months) pollution caused by formaldehyde pollution source, such as reducing formaldehyde pollution of wall paint, wallpaper, curtain, carpet, etc. And [treatment] can reduce the pollution caused by long-term formaldehyde pollution sources, such as wood-based panel furniture or furniture with wood-based panel accessories (partitions, drawers, back baffles, etc.). The released toluene, xylene, TVOC (more than 1 times of the standard) paint furniture, paint doors, etc. also need to be treated.
3. Indoor pollution scope. [purification] it aims at the free state of formaldehyde in indoor air, or the emission cycle of formaldehyde pollution source is short. Air purifier, activated carbon, green plants, etc. have a certain purification effect on formaldehyde in the air. But [treatment] is not directly aimed at the air, but at the pollution sources, especially the long-term emission of formaldehyde.
Of course, when dealing with formaldehyde, "purification" and "treatment" are also very different, and listening to small make-up as an aside.
1. Ingenious plants: orchids, Cactaceae, aloe and other plants are suitable for indoor use with low price and beautifying the environment. In the case of no entry, the bedroom and living room can be placed in 1 basin / 2 square meters to absorb the free formaldehyde in the air. However, the amount of potted plants is large, which is difficult to clean.
2. Open the window for ventilation. Try to keep the indoor ventilation for a long time, or use the electric fan to accelerate the indoor and outdoor air flow, forced ventilation for one month, greatly reducing the odor pollution caused by decoration.
3. Air exchange system: if circumstances permit, the owner can install indoor air exchange system or install air purifier at home.