Outdoor haze pollution continues to increase, so most people will not ventilate indoors frequently, but it will make indoor decoration pollution more and more serious. Formaldehyde detection has become a hot topic. How do people know the accuracy of formaldehyde detection?
How to ensure the accuracy of formaldehyde detection?
1. The basic principle of formaldehyde detection instrument: formaldehyde detection instrument based on the basic principle of organic chemistry is relatively objective and accurate, and the induction of electronic equipment is influenced by sensing technology.
2. Formaldehyde detection environment: When testing all normal indoor air quality, doors and windows should be closed, furniture cabinets and cabinets should be closed. If the window closes and the furniture cabinet opens, the formaldehyde test results pass the normal high indoor air quality. The concentration of formaldehyde in the medium.
3. Temperature of formaldehyde detection: There is no explicit stipulation in the specification. It only needs normal natural environment (16-24 C in winter and 22-28 C in summer). When the temperature is too low, indoor formaldehyde evaporation will be very low.
4. 关闭时间:按《工业建设项目室内空气污染控制标准》GB?《50325-2007(2013年版)条例》规定装修的甲醛浓度值不高于0.08m3，适用于房地产开发商环境污染工程建设新项目的自然环境。根据《室内空气污染规范》GB/ t18883-2002，规定关闭13小时，装修甲醛浓度值不高于0.5m3。本规范是指《世界卫生组织装修甲醛浓度值测定标准》，是对居住小区居民身心健康的较低标准。封闭13小时会使室内空气质量中的甲醛浓度超过稳定的平衡，即室内空气质量中甲醛的饱和，无法在1小时内准确测量服装、食品和交通条件下室内甲醛的浓度值。
4. Closing time: According to "Standards for Indoor Air Pollution Control of Industrial Construction Projects" GB? Regulations 50325-2007 (2013 edition) stipulate that the formaldehyde concentration value of decoration is not higher than 0.08m3, which is suitable for the natural environment of new projects of environmental pollution construction of real estate developers. According to GB/t18883-2002, the concentration of formaldehyde in decoration should not be higher than 0.5m3 after 13 hours'closure. This code refers to the World Health Organization Standard for Determining the Concentration of Formaldehyde in Decoration, which is a lower standard for the physical and mental health of residents in residential areas. Closed for 13 hours will make the concentration of formaldehyde in indoor air quality exceed the stable balance, that is, the saturation of formaldehyde in indoor air quality, which can not accurately measure the concentration of indoor formaldehyde in clothing, food and traffic conditions in an hour.