Air testing companies know that with the increase of house decoration, formaldehyde has become a nightmare of indoor environmental safety. At present, people's understanding of the hazards of formaldehyde is also deepening, and the understanding is more and more in-depth. However, some traditional methods are not very ambitious, so they need the help of professional formaldehyde removal companies. So air testing companies know that many people ask how much formaldehyde testing generally costs?
1. If you want to test some exact data, the most important thing is to use larger units to operate. Their measurement results will be accurate to several times, and the detection effect will be better. For example: Quality Supervision Bureau or environmental protection bureau, but the cost is relatively high, usually 30 fees about 400 yuan.
2. If you want to see real-time detection data in time, some small air processing companies are also good, but the detection instrument will be a little smaller, the cost is about 50-200 yuan. But the price of indoor formaldehyde removal varies according to the area.
3. In order to save energy, some owners will also purchase their own household testing equipment, so that indoor formaldehyde concentration can be monitored in real time throughout the day. Once exceeding the standard, they will actively alarm, and it is very convenient to check at any time.
4. Nowadays, many bosses will buy self-test boxes on the Internet. Only by monitoring them manually can they save a lot of costs and operate conveniently. However, there may be some errors in the test data, which can only be referred to.
Formaldehyde is a kind of teratogenic and carcinogenic harmful substance, which is classified as teratogenic and carcinogenic harmful substance by WHO. It can be said that its toxicity is very high, and it is a toxic source of abnormal reaction in all walks of life. If we live in a temporary high concentration of formaldehyde environment for a long time, the harm to human body can not be ignored. So what are the national requirements for indoor formaldehyde testing standards?
1. In the provisional hygienic standards for formaldehyde issued by relevant state units, it is clearly required that the concentration of formaldehyde in the air of our temporary indoor residence should not be higher than mg/cubic meters.
Usually, the indoor formaldehyde detection standards will vary according to the method chosen. Nowadays, chemical spectrophotometry is usually the choice for companies specializing in indoor formaldehyde purification. So the air is collected temporarily in the indoor and outdoor environment, then a series of analysis is carried out in the relevant laboratories, and accurate data are obtained.
2. In addition to making a statement under the indoor air in China, a related "Code for the Use of Solid Wood Composite Flooring" was also issued: the formaldehyde content of this type of solid wood composite flooring that needs to be published should not be higher than 9 mg/100 g. The detection method of composite flooring, usually the relevant departments will choose the perforation extraction method, select 100 g samples, and determine the presence of one flooring after the chemical extraction process. Temporary formaldehyde content.
3. In addition, China's relevant regulations also have strict requirements for wood-based panels:
As for the temporary release of formaldehyde from wood-based panels, the concentration of formaldehyde from floors should not be higher than that from milligrams/cubic meters. The detection method of temporary formaldehyde from wood-based panels can usually choose the climate case method. The sample board to be inspected is placed next to the designated climate box. Then air samples are extracted from the climatic chamber. The concentration of formaldehyde in air was determined by a series of chemical analysis methods.
The company undertakes Jinan air detection and control project, if you need to click on the official website directly for telephone consultation: http://www.kqjczl.cn