Air pollution has always been the focus of people's attention. Now there are many products for air purification, and there are countless kinds of products. There are also many people will think that indoor air governance and indoor air purification is a meaning, in fact, they are not, they are very different. Today, Hongyuan will show you a detailed description of the difference from the processing method, goal and final effect. Let's learn together!
1. Indoor air treatment is the material source to control pollutant emission. It is necessary to find the source of pollution and then use the relevant products for special treatment to reduce and reduce pollutants. In order to control the concentration of indoor air pollution within the safe range of the whole country.
2. Indoor air purification mainly aims at the pollutants that have been released into the air. The most commonly used methods of this kind of pollution are ventilation, plant placement, air purifier opening, etc., through adsorption, decomposition and conversion of air pollutants into fresh air.
1. The treatment of indoor air is mainly aimed at newly decorated families, offices, schools, etc. after all, the new furniture is made up of formaldehyde, benzene, TVOC and other pollutants. The treatment of indoor air is aimed at those volatile harmful substances without furniture to solve indoor air pollution from the source.
2. Indoor air purification is mainly aimed at the harmful gases distributed in the indoor air, which can effectively remove formaldehyde, benzene and TVOC in the air. No matter it's newly decorated or it's been used for several years, after all, the outdoor air is very poor in winter, and the windows are very cold. In fact, it is very simple to say: air governance is to eliminate pollution sources, and air purification is aimed at the pollutants that have been released into the air.
The effect is different
1. Indoor air treatment mainly starts from pollution sources, which can be said to reduce the release of pollution sources from the source. The pursuit is also the result of long-term effective governance.
2. Indoor air purification because it is the purification of the existing air pollution, it can be said that it is the treatment of the symptoms and not the root cause, and there is no effective control of the pollution source. If you use the purifier at home, it will only work for a short time. If you turn off the machine, it will not work.