Formaldehyde is a bad thing, once the formaldehyde exceeds the standard, it will have a great impact on our body, so many people worry that formaldehyde will exceed the standard, then, how to check the excess formaldehyde? See the introduction below.
1. Self-experience method: Self-experience method is a rough test method, which can not estimate the specific concentration of formaldehyde. There are several ways to experience yourself. For example, family members are more likely to get sick after moving into a new home. For example, family members are less immune than before, and they often get sick. Or close to a wall or some furniture will have a distinct pungent smell. In this way, we can basically feel that the indoor formaldehyde in the family exceeds the standard. As for the specific concentration of excess formaldehyde, indoor environmental protection companies need to test.
2. Physiological reactions of animals and plants: Physiological reactions of animals and plants are also roughly measured. For example, after moving into a newly installed house, animals raised at home suddenly do not eat much, and lazily do not have previous activities, immunity decline, and so on. Plants at home begin to wither and die slowly, which can be regarded as indoor formaldehyde hazards. Specific concentration testing also requires consulting professional indoor environmental protection companies such as self-experience method.
3. Formaldehyde self-test box: This is a simple self-test method for formaldehyde. Below please professional indoor environmental protection testing companies can buy formaldehyde measurement box for testing. If formaldehyde is found to exceed the standard, you can ask the indoor environmental protection company for testing. The self-test box is similar to the PH test paper. We can estimate the reference value of formaldehyde content according to the color contrast.
4. Please professional indoor environmental protection company testing: Xiangdai Environmental Protection said that this is the most effective method to detect formaldehyde concentration. Formaldehyde is something you can't see or touch. We don't know the concentration of formaldehyde anyway. Professional indoor air testing companies can detect specific concentrations of formaldehyde on site through their own professional testing equipment and tools. But indoor harmful substances such as benzene, toluene and TVOC need to be detected and analyzed within 3-5 working days.
5. Chemophysical method: Chemophysical method is the most commonly used method to detect the specific concentration of formaldehyde, and it is also the most accurate method. Most indoor environmental protection companies also use this method. Specific detection methods can be divided into the following four: sensor method, AHMT spectrophotometry, gas chromatography electrochemical method and phenol reagent spectrophotometry.
How long will leukemia occur when a newly decorated house inhales formaldehyde?
In recent years, the incidence of leukemia has risen to 7-8 per 100,000 people. Every year, at least 40,000 people suffer from leukemia, and more than half of the new children suffer from leukemia. Medical circles generally believe that apart from family inheritance, formaldehyde pollution caused by home decoration is one of the main causes of childhood leukemia. After half a year's investigation, it was found that nearly 90% of children with leukemia had recently been decorated in their homes. A statistic also shows that 46.7% of the leukemia families treated in the Institute of Hematology of a Children's Hospital in the past 10 years are renovated within six months of onset.
Formaldehyde has been listed as the first carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. In recent years, cases of leukemia caused by excessive formaldehyde are common. There is no specific data on how long leukemia will occur when formaldehyde exceeds the standard. However, long-term living in formaldehyde over-standard space, the risk of leukemia is relatively high, we must not take health as a bet.
Harm of formaldehyde to new decoration:
Acute poisoning: acute respiratory irritation, sore throat, dyspnea, pulmonary edema;
2. Chronic poisoning: red eyes, tears, itchy eyes, dry and itchy throat, cough, asthma, hoarseness, chest tightness, itchy skin;
3. Long-term low-dose exposure: reduce the body's immune function; cause nerve weakness, memory loss; long-term stimulation of the respiratory tract will lead to chronic respiratory diseases and lung function decline.
4. Children and pregnant women are particularly sensitive to formaldehyde. Long-term exposure can lead to pregnancy syndrome and neonatal chromosomal abnormalities and leukemia
If you want to know more, you can click on our official website of Jinan Formaldehyde Removal Company to consult: http://www.kqjczl.cn